- A light and vibrant single malt bursting with fresh flavours
- Delivers an extraordinarily smooth and delicate character
- Complex with hints of vanilla, melon and lemon zest
- Medium balanced with lemon citrus, vanilla and light toasted oak and nutmeg
- Lingering with melon, papaya, fresh oak and oak spice
The Macallan 12 Years Old Triple Cask (700ML)
Macallan’s Triple Cask range was launched in 2018, taking the place of the Fine Oak range. This is the entry level expression from the series, matured for 12 years and drawn from a combination of European sherry seasoned casks, American sherry seasoned casks and American ex-bourbon casks.
Nose: Gingerbread, vanilla essence, wafts of buttered toast and clotted-cream-topped scones.
Palate: Raisins, sultanas and stem ginger. Citrus begins to develop on the palate, with a touch of dark chocolate.
Finish: Subtle cedar and honey linger on the palate.
12 in stock