Cheers Governor is so flexible that you can pretty much play it anywhere you have a group and beverages. Give it a try!⠀
How to Play
- Gather in a circle and have your beers ready.
- One person starts counting with 1.
- The next person goes on and says 2.
- This continues until one person reaches 21. At this point, all players yell “Cheers to the Governor” and drink.
- The person who said 21 has the privilege of making up a rule. This rule* can be anything that the rest of the players are willing to agree to.
* An example would be: All players must drink at number 13.
Rules & Ideas
- Player X drinks at number 4
- Instead of saying “10”, knock twice on the table
- Instead of saying “21”, end the round with a “Truth or Dare” question
- Instead of starting the round with “1”, start with a “Never have I ever” question
- When someone breaks a rule or messes something up, the group must go back to 1 and start over
- The game ends when all numbers are occupied by a rule
- When all numbers are occupied, you also have to complete a full round without any mistakes ( which at this point could be really, really hard)
Product(s) listed in the image above: